Q. How do I know if I qualify for EnAct services and programs?
A. Eligibility is determined by income guidelines established by the State funding sources. Call any location to verify eligibility.
Q. Can I receive services if I am disabled and unable to visit a EnAct location?
A. EnAct offers some outreach services to clients that are unable to visit any of our sites.
Q. What types of emergency assistance does EnAct offer?
A. EnAct can help in the following areas:
                1. Assisting in payment of utility bills ONLY if they are in termination.
                2. Preventing eviction if the customer has an eviction notice from a Magistrate Court.
                3. Food from our emergency food pantry, or USDA-donated goods.
                4. Baby food and/or formula, diapers, and personal and household items
                    WHEN AVAILABLE.

EnAct CANNOT assist with security deposits of any kind.
Q. How often can I receive emergency services?
A. EnAct can assist a customer or household financially with emergency services only once each year.

Q. What do I need to bring when applying for EnAct programs?
A. You need to have the following for everyone residing in the household.
            1. Thirty (30) days’ worth of current income whether it is earned or unearned income.
            2. Photo ID – On applicant.
            3. Social Security numbers.
            4. Copy of utility bill, termination, letter of eviction.